Inland waters open to fishing all year round are:
• Brushy Lagoon
• Craigbourne Dam
• Great Lake (other than Canal Bay)
• Huon River downstream from the Huonville Bridge
• Lake Barrington
• Lake Burbury
• Lake King William
• Huntsman Lake
• Meadowbank Lake
• Lake Pedder
• River Leven, downstream from the Allison Bridge on Golf Course Rd.
• River Tamar, downstream from the Lower Charles St Bridge on the North Esk River and West Tamar Road Bridge on the South Esk River
• River Derwent downstream from the Bridgewater Bridge
Please check www.ifs.tas.gov.au for any changes.